Following are many of the questions we will ask, and the information that will be needed to create your website.
If you wish, you may enter the information into the Online Interview Form that is emailed directly to us.
1. Is the site for personal or business use?
2. If the site is for business:
- What does your company do?
- What types of products and/or services do you offer?
- What is your mission statement?
- Who are your competitors?
- How does your company differ from your competitors?
- Are there things about competitor's websites that you like or dislike?
3. What is the purpose or goal of the website?
- Brochure Site
- Entertainment Site
- E-Commerce Site
- Informational Site
- Community Site
- Other (please specify)
4. What is the demographic of your audience? (age range, profession, interests, etc.)
5. What is the most important message you wish to convey to your visitors?
6. Do you have a slogan, catch phrase or tag-line?
7. What type of security is required for the site? Will there be sensitive files that need to be protected? Do you need a password protected area for dealers, members and/or downloads?
8. What domain name would you like your site to have? Jot down 5 choices.
9. Who will manage the content (adding/updating text and images, etc.) of your website?
Website Visual Design
1. What design do you envision for the website? Please provide thoughts regarding colors, fonts, logos, and images.
2. Do you have a logo?
3. Do you have company colors?
4. Have you completed marketing efforts in the past? If so, do you have materials (photos, logos, text, etc.) that you can share?
5. Will you need us to create any custom graphics, or will you supply the images required?
6. Give us links to a few websites you like and let us know what you like about them. Also, give us links to a few websites you don't like and tell us why you don't care for them.
7. Provide 5 words that describe the impression you want people to have after visiting your website.
8. What type of pages do you want included in your website? For each page of your site, you will be asked to specify the page label that will display on the site menu, and the order of the menu items. Examples include:
|Home page||Warranty & Return Policy|
|About Us page||News and Articles|
|Upcoming Events||Customer Service Information|
|Contact Us||Calendar of Events|
|Features & Benefits||Photo Gallery|
|Informational pages||Music & Videos|
9. Please list, gather and provide any existing materials and information that will help us design your site. Following are some examples:
- Photos (digital, prints, slides, negatives) of yourself, staff, location, products, and any other images you would like on your website.
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Shipping and handling charges and constraints
- Warranty policy
- Return policy
- Case studies
- Press releases
- Business cards
- Transcripts of interviews
- Industry recognition
- Product samples
- Testimonials and/or endorsements
- Price and parts list
- Map and directions to your location from major airports. Recommended places to stay nearby, if applicable.