Your custom storefront is an integral part of your website, not a separate service. You have no limitations on the number of products in your catalog.
The options available for your shopping cart include:
- Online sales of physical products - Multiple images and variants like size and color
- Online sales of digital products - Music, E-books, PDFs, floor plans, 3D printer plans, etc.
- Booking rentals - Book anything from a ski chalet to a bulldozer
- Booking appointments - Book anything from a massage to a fishing trip
- Memberships and subscriptions
- Inventory control
- Many more options
(Some options may require an additional fee.)
Our implementation services include:
- Installation and configuration of the online store with a shopping cart.
- Implementation of a payment gateway for payment acceptance.
- The input of all, or only some, of the products into the store, depending on your needs and budget.
- User guide and training that include details on adding products and managing orders.
Some online store features:
- No limit to the number of products that may be added.
- Multiple images per product.
- Product variants allowed—example: different sizes and colors per product, as with t-shirts. You can manage stock and price for each variant.
- Chain product options, so when a customer selects an option, dependant options are displayed.
- Organize products into categories and by brand.
- Smart catalog management with filters.
- Import/Export products from a CSV file.
- Integrates with many payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, Braintree, 2Checkout, WorldPay, SagePay, NMI, USAePay, and Payment Express.
- An email is automatically sent to the store admin(s) and the customer when an order is placed.
- The system sends emails to customers upon order status change, if desired.
- Option of allowing guest checkout or requiring user creation when placing an order.
- The ability for users to see previous orders for those who create a user account.
- Online order management.
- Export order data as a CSV file.
- Manage product stock capability.
- Auto-cancel incomplete orders and return stock.
- If you choose to show available stock, two types of displays are available. Show when a low stock threshold is reached, or always show the available stock.
- Supports setup of discount codes and coupons.
- Up-sell and cross-sell setup capable.
- Date range-based pricing.
- Quantity discounts capable.
- Define tax rates as needed.
- Built-in shipping methods.
- Free shipping and free shipping discount setup capable.
- Capable of integration with shipping carriers, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive design.